Saturday, August 14, 2010

F.Y.I........

People are fake. It's sad, but very true. The majority of people are only looking out for themselves and will do whatever they think is best for them, no matter what that does to others. I don't live that way. I refuse to use other people as stepping stones to get what I want. That's not how I was raised, it's not right, and it is not how God wants me to live. Everyone else, go right ahead and use everybody else to make yourselves happy. It won't work in the long run.

And just so it's clear, I know who my real friends are. I know exactly who will be by my side when things fall apart and when things are falling together. I know who is fake and I know who is tried and true. I can only take so much without saying something. Just grow up and get over yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment