Monday, July 19, 2010

Who Am I?

Well, this is Vacation Bible School week and I'm working with the 3yr old class. Tonight we learned about who we are in God's eyes. I could not help but smile as I sat and watched my class repeat, "I am wonderfully made". My class also learned that we were God's favorite of all creation.

Why is it that we don't dwell in the fact that we are the crown of God's creation? His work was not complete until He created us! And He created us just as we are!

Instead of seeing His beautiful creation, we see ears that stick out too far, hips that are too wide, a stomach that is not thin enough, a nose that's too big, hair that's too straight, etc. I am very tired of seeing myself the way the world sees me. I want to see myself and others through God's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment